13.02.2010

A week of love

That's why they call them crushes. If they were easy, they'd call them something else

-Sixteen Candles

Love means never having to say you're sorry - Love Story
Oliver Barrett IV: See, I think you're scared. You put up a big glass wall to keep from getting hurt. But it also keeps you from getting touched. It's a risk, isn't it, Jenny? At least I had the guts to admit what I felt. Someday you're gonna have to come up with the courage to admit you care.
Jennifer Cavalieri: I care.
Love Story


Celine: Baby, you are gonna miss that plane.
Jesse: I know.
Before Sunset

Celine: Memories are wonderful things, if you don't have to deal with the past
Celine: When you talked earlier about after a few years how a couple would begin to hate each other by anticipating their reactions or getting tired of their mannerisms-I think it would be the opposite for me. I think I can really fall in love when I know everything about someone-the way he's going to part his hair, which shirt he's going to wear that day, knowing the exact story he'd tell in a given situation. I'm sure that's when I know I'm really in love.
Before Sunrise


Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder